Tuesday 27 March 2012

26/04/2012 Night

So there is this cultural fest..something something...we are denied permission...this guy (k), tall lanky dark goodlooking is kind of our natural leader...he is abusing the watchmen for not letting us in...

pilesis pilesis pilesis

there is this test.  not some competition or anything, more like a survival test.  i don't pass it, I die.  it is like a test of your power.  the power is in looking.  one after the other, i have enemies (all u).  There is a kind of modality involved: each time i face an enemy, he is placed behind me, and i am looking at him (it was always a "him" i think) turning left.  Then i feel weak.  the idea is that if i am able to look at him from right, then his power disappears and he is vanquished.   but to turn the head from the left to the right (that is 180 degrees) requires much much force, like it drains you.  But i succeed each time.

Until my final enemy.  i know this is my final enemy.  but the enemy has parted himself to two different human beings.

so there i am, facing the two enemies (actually, the one enemy who has become two).  on my left is a very small girl (she would be just old enough to be in fourth or fifth standard) and on my right is this innocuous looking (spectacled?) young man, in his twenties.  They are separated by a pillar.

I decide to face the girl first.  she is wearing a white top and a bright yellow short skirt.  I strategize.  i think that once i am near her, i will kick her on her crotch and then she will fly away.

So I walk to her.  and then she starts saying "Looking how beautiful my eyes are.  They are the most amazing eyes in the world".  I do look at them, and yes, they are indeed beautiful.  Just then she grabs me.

i shout out, i cry out, "God is the greatest", because i think the moment i say "God" she won't be able to possess me anymore.

I wake up in start    

No comments:

Post a Comment